Housing for Intensive Language Courses (2 months)
interDaF arranges single rooms for participants in intensive language courses(2 months) at this time in the following dormitories:
Student House „Berliner Straße“
You will find here an overview about the equipment of dormitories available to participants of the Intensive Language Courses (2 months).
- Please tick off “yes” on your registration form, if interDaF is to arrange accommodation.
Payment of a deposit
Once we received the deposit of €300, the reservation of the accommodation is binding. Please pay the deposit together with the course fees.
- On the day of arrival, you will have to pay the first monthly rent. Please bring sufficient cash.
- After your arrival interDaF will transfer the deposit of €300 for your accommodation to the landlord. interDaF will keep €150 as a cancellation fee in case you do not arrive and the accommodation cannot be rented out.
- There will be no cancellation fee if you inform us one month prior to the beginning of the course.
- The sooner you contact us, the better can interDaF meet your expectations. However there is no claim to a room in a certain dormitory.
- As a rule, the rooms are available from the beginning of the course only. If you arrive prior to the course, you can find information on budget hostels and hotels in Leipzig here.
- For questions and issues regarding “accommodation during the language course”, please contact our accommodation office.