Our Intensive Language Courses
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Training of listening and reading comprehension
- Speaking and writing training
- Phonetic exercises
- Exam preparation
Get to know Germany:
- Cultural events at levels A1, A2 and B2
- Excursions at levels B1 and C1
- 14 to 18 participants per group
- Classes from Monday to Friday, 4 or 5 teaching days per week
- Per teaching day 4 or 5 units of face-to-face learning per day plus additional 1 unit of flexible learning via learning platforms
- Up-to-date teaching and learning material
- A final test at the end of levels A1 to B2
- Rapid progression through the levels without long waiting times
- Support and advice from the course office staff
- Arrangement of accommodation in a student dormitory if available
- Access to WLAN in our institutes and admission to the library of the University of Leipzig
- Lumumbastraße 4 and
- Berliner Straße 18/20
You can see on the map how to get to our institutes.
The course fees are currently €1,680.00.
The course fees include
- Language tuition
- Support for independent learning on the online platform
- Final test at levels A1 to B2
- Teaching and learning material
- Access to the laearning platforms and the computer pools of Leipzig University
- Cultural events and excursions.
Please also consider costs for accommodation, meals and insurance.
The courses will take place only if the minimum number of participants is reached.