Our Intensive Language Courses online
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Training of listening and reading comprehension
- Speaking and writing training
- Phonetic exercises
- Exam preparation
- Supervised smaller research projects and presentation
- Approximately 10 participants per group
- 3 lessons a week as online live session with the group and one of our highly qualified teachers. Each lesson lasting 90 minutes.
- Schedule for the online live sessions:
- Access to the learning platform of Leipzig University with numerous exercises and tasks that you can work on flexibly and autonomously at your own speed, supported by teachers.
- Digital learning material
- A final test at the end of each language skill level.
- Language skill levels: A1, A1.2, A2, A2.2
- Learn German in an academic environment
- Rapid progression through the language skill levels without long waiting times
- Many contact lessons per level encouraging a deeper level of immersion and understanding.
- After passing the final test of a level in the online course, it is possible to change to the next higher classroom course in Leipzig.
Our highly trained, experienced, and enthusiastic teachers will help you to reach your desired language proficiency quickly. No matter where you might be located.
A1 or A2 (200 lessons, 4 months): €1 280
A1.2 or A2.2 (100 lessons, 2 months): €640
The course fees include:
- Online placement test.
- Language tuition with our highly qualified teachers via a conference software.
- Access to the online learningplatform of Leipzig University.
- Support for your autonomous learning on the online learning platform by our teachers.
- Access to digital teaching and learning materials.
- Final test and certificate.
Requirements for successful learning:
- Regular attendance of the face to face online live sessions
- Regular practice and working through the online tasks on the learning platform
- PC, laptop or tablet with stable internet connection suited to fit the use of conference softwares, a webcam and microphone.
The courses will take place only if the minimum number of participants is reached.