Details of Registration
Here you will find the registration form and the terms and conditions of participation for our intensive language courses in Leipzig. The checklist describes the sequence of steps in detail.
- The registration deadline is two weeks before course begin or once the number of participants has been reached.
- Your place in the course is not guaranteed until the money has been credited to our account.
- You will receive a binding confirmation for your language course(s) when the course fees have been credited to our account.
Entry into Germany
- Inform yourself about the entry regulations at the German Embassy in your home country.
- It is advised to register for several language courses and pay the course fees immediately. For these courses you will receive a binding confirmation after the course fees have been received. This guarantees your place in the course.
- Approximately 200 hours of German are required per course level. If you want to register for a B1 course, for example, you should already have learned about 400 hours of German. You can test your language skills here.
- Before starting the course, you must prove your language level. To do so, you should present us your Goethe or telc certificate of the previous level, or take a placement test.
- For studying in Germany you need language skills on level B1 (for the Studienkolleg) or on level C1 (for direct access to studies). For many professions you need a B2 certificate/ For many occupations a B2 certificate is required.
- Our intensive language courses (2 months) prepare you step by step for these exams.