The autumn language course "Academic Life in Leipzig" combines intensive language instruction in small groups with the opportunity to get to know Leipzig as a place of research and academic life.
- Written entrance test online before the course start and individual oral evaluation at the beginning of the
- Intensive German learning
- Language training (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Training in phonetics
- Self-study opportunities for individual learning on a learning platform
- On site explorations on "Leipzig as a location for science and academic studies"
- Final certificate of achievement with record of hours
- Possibility to acquire 5 ECTS-points
- Use of the university library and the university computer pools free of charge during the language course
Getting to know Germany
- first-hand experience of German culture and everyday life, e.g. on-site research and interviews
- study trips in and around Leipzig
- visits to institutions of science and research
- lecturer supervision and support
- One full-day excursion
- More offers for an extra fee (e.g. further excursion at the weekend)
Of course, you may also get advice from us about planning your own excursions or activities.
Course fee: €950
The course fee includes: enrolment, language classes, phonetics training, study trips, test fee, selected cultural events, welcome and farewell parties, one excursion as well as lcourse book.