Details of Registration
Here you will find the registration form and the terms and conditions of participation for our intensive language courses. The checklist describes the sequence of steps in detail.
- The registration deadline is two weeks before courses begin or once the number of participants has been reached.
- Your place in the course is not guaranteed until the money has been credited to our account.
- You will receive a binding confirmation for your language course(s) as soon as the course fees have been credited to our account.
Important Advice and Details:
- Before starting the course, you must prove your language command. To do so, you should present us your Goethe or telc certificate of the previous level, or take a placement test.
- Language competence at B1 level (for the Studienkolleg) or at C1 level (for direct access to study programmes) are required for study in Germany. A B2 certificate is required for many professional purposes.
- All of our intensive language courses (2 or 4 months) prepare you step by step for these exams.
- A change to the intensive language courses in Leipzig is easily possible after completing an online course.
The courses will only take place if the minimum number of participants is reached.