Accommodation during our short term programmes
Our Accommodations office arranges for accommodation of our participants
in the Winter Course “I Praise my Leipzig”,
in the Summer Courses “Languages Build Bridges”,
in the Autumn Course “Academic Life in Leipzig”.
- Please tick off “yes” on your registration form, if interDaF is to arrange accommodation.
- The accommodation has to be paid for together with the registration fee. We can only reserve your room once your rental payment has been received.
- The room can be cancelled up to four weeks prior to the date of arrival. If you cancel your participation later than that, we cannot refund the money for accommodation.
- There is no claim to a room in a certain dormotory or with a private landlord.
- As a rule, the rooms are available from the beginning of the course only. If you arrive prior to the course, you can find information on budget hostels and hotels in Leipzig.
- For questions and issues regarding “accommodation during the language course”, please contact our accommodation office.